What can artists and designers do…
- To raise awareness for issues in public health, economic policy, education reform, gender equality, LGBT rights, food distribution and agriculture, environmental conservation, and other social concerns?
- To bridge gender, race, and socioeconomic gaps in education and employment?
- To increase literacy rates at home and abroad?
- To spark interest in science, math, and technology and to make scientific knowledge publicly accessible?
- To make housing affordable and aesthetically pleasing for people at all income levels?
- To make schools and workplaces more efficient and the acts of working and learning more personally fulfilling for students and the workforce?
- To foster innovation, networking, and entrepreneurship?